Monday, January 17, 2011

Seeking Forgiveness

Poor Milo. On Saturday, he went to the vet to endure what no male ever wants to endure – neutering. Now, on top of the pain from that procedure, he has to sport this plastic cone of humiliation. It makes me sad to see him in this state. I poor out love and attention to ensure that his memory of this event will be erased and he will once again love me despite putting him through this. What a brave boy. Thankfully, all that outpouring of love pay be working. Milo licked my hand only moments ago. Oh it could be because I gave him his favorite treat, but I want to believe it's because he forgives me. Please don't burst my bubble. I'm very vulnerable.

1 comment:

Elise Halladay said...

Aw! I always feel so terrible after we take our kitties to the vet for shots or when they got spayed. They will forgive! Poor puppy