Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Guess Who Came to Dinner?


At 4:35 yesterday afternoon, Miss Sarah A. touched down at the Salt Lake airport for 4 full days with Dave and I. I can't tell you how happy we are to have her all to ourselves for a few days. It will be so good to have her here and we may even spoil her just a tad bit. We just can't help ourselves.

Sarah lives in northern California near Sacramento with her sister Michelle and her parents Scott and Betty. Since Dave and I have been married this family has been the joy of joys. Dave and I have spent the most time with them and what a great time it has been. Is it because Scott is Italian and so am I? Is it because they make me laugh more than anyone else in the family? Perhaps it's because they are all just as crazy and spontaneous as I am. Whatever the reason, we love the time we spend with them and always look for ways to get together.

I hope we'll be able to give Sarah all that she needs right now. Dave and I want to make sure that this little break-y break will be uber fierce and give her just what she needs to finish up her senior year on a high note. We love you Sarah and are so glad you're here.