Thursday, November 20, 2008

MILO IS A BAD POODIE


My name is Molly and everything that Milo says is a lie! I am smarter and faster and prettier than Milo. I am a Principeza. I even got the best scores in poodie training with Daddy.

Milo is wierd and does strange things, like when he tried to radio Moscow from Mommies bedroom...weird...

Milo is also a bully and likes to pick on other Poodies, here he is trying to pick a fight with my new friend Cuba...

Milo is so dumb that he got locked in the bathroom all day yesterday and Mommie had to rescue him. I could have let him out but I don't have any thumbs.

I like to lick and jump on Mommie, she's my favorite. Daddie is okay and he likes to play rough with me...but Mommie is my favorite.

1 comment:

Dude and Jessi said...

LOL! What I want to know is this: who wrote these?? They seem Dave-esque, but I wonder, is Stacy just channeling Dave? They say you start acting like your spouse after a while....