Tuesday, November 18, 2008


It's been a great day. I went on line and found a few pictures that I've been looking for. Dave and I have been asking Lalo for a picture of him and Sarah, but never got one until now. Sorry - drastic times call for drastic measures.


I also thought it was a good idea for you all to meet Dallas. I've known Dallas since he was in Jr. High. His mother was a good friend of my niece Shelley's and then before we knew it, Dallas became friends with Lalo and Josh. Now we are a happy, extended family. As stated before, Dallas is staying with us. We are proud of him and all he's accomplished and we look forward to what he's going to do in his future. I hope he realizes how much joy he brings into the house.

We spent the evening last night with Dave's family at Golden Coral. I can't remember the last time we all got together for dinner. It was very nice. It's always a good thing when family gets together. Bobbie and Gary got us caught up on Pollywog's progress. She had some tummy time today and Bobbie says she loves it! Again, she was very active and she is doing great.

Another successful day! I love those kind.

No comments: